Hello hello, I come to you with another hairstyle! Today I am going to talk about finger coils. Finger coils is one of my go to hairstyles if I want a style that’ll last me at least a week maybe two. You achieve this hairstyle the way it’s titled, by wrapping your hair around your finger creating a coil. Here’s how I do it:
- Start on freshly washed and detangled hair
- I let my hair air dry a little so that it is damp and not soaking because I find it harder to apply the product to my hair that way.
- I apply my leave-in conditioner and make sure it gets all in
- I section my hair off so that I have one piece and apply my styling product
- After that I begin to two strand twist my hair before coiling it around my finger
- Once I have done that to my whole head I wrap up my hair and off to bed it is
- The next day I rub my fingers in some coconut oil and slowly unravel the coils making it a finger coil out
Sometimes I will leave the coils in for an extra day before unraveling them but this is how I do it.
One extra note! As the days go by I continue to unravel the coils more and more until they are completely unraveled and I will wear that hairstyle until I can’t anymore. Peace and love.